Effective Date: September 20th, 2019
Jabmo, (“Jabmo SAS”, “Jabmo Inc., “we” or “us”) provides B2B marketing, advertising, personalization and analytics services through its technology (the “Jabmo ABM Platform”) and its managed services (“ABM Managed Services”).
1. DATA COLLECTION BY JABMO
A. DATA COLLECTION
- Jabmo Account-Based Advertising Solutions. Jabmo automatically receives data from its Demand Side Platform (DSP) partners when it decides on whether to display an ad to an end-user at a target account. Some of the information Jabmo receives may be considered personal data, such as online identifiers, location, and IP address and some may be considered non-personal data such as browser version, operating system, pages viewed and timestamps.
B. INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY TO US
The Jabmo Site allows you to provide contact information, billing information, ask questions, register or provide other information, some of which may be personal data that directly or indirectly identifies you, such as your name, email address and contact details.
C. DATA COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive data about you from other sources, such as third-party partners, email marketing campaigns, public sources, and marketing partners. Such third-party data may include demographic information, company information, and personal data such as contact details.
D. TECHNOLOGY WE USE
For data collection, Jabmo uses tracking pixels, web beacons, IP addresses and cookies to collect information. Jabmo may use these technologies either alone or in conjunction with each other.
- IP Addresses are owned by corporations and internet service providers. Jabmo maps IP addresses to the correct company (or account) for advertising and analytics.
2. DATA USE BY JABMO AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
A. JABMO USES DATA FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- To operate, improve, and personalize our services, the Jabmo ABM Platform and the Jabmo Sites;
- To derive insights and analytics, perform analyses and monitor trends, use, and activities in connection with Jabmo services, the Jabmo ABM Platform and the Jabmo Sites;
- To provide reports (such as performance analytics, statistics, metrics, and other details) to Jabmo customers; For advertising and marketing purposes, such as analyzing business buying behavior or business interests;
- To enforce its policies, prevent fraudulent actions, and perform other actions to protect the Jabmo Sites, the Jabmo Platforms, its technology, customers, end-users and brand;
- To communicate with you about marketing offers, such as promotions, events, services, or products by us and potential partners;
- To analyze and derive insights from the combination of the data we collect with other data in our possession (such as with demographic information) as part of our services; and
- To deliver interest-based advertising and content to your device, such as ads, widgets, or website content tailored to you on behalf of advertisers, across websites, devices, and over time. For example, this may be done by identifying you as a business visitor and altering website content that you see or providing you with interest-based advertising for business purchasing.
We may sometimes process your personal data for purposes different for which it was collected. Under such circumstances, you will be informed ahead of processing your data for the new purpose with details regarding the new processing as well as any other relevant information.
B. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
In most situations, such as providing its core services, access to the Jabmo ABM Platform, and when we collect data through our technology, Jabmo will process personal information when needed to fulfill a contract or as required under law. Jabmo may also process data when it’s in its legitimate interests (such as improving its services) or the legitimate interests of its customers. Jabmo will only use the legitimate interest basis to process data in the event that such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data. In the event you voluntarily provide us with personal information, we will use the consent of the individual basis to process personal information.
Jabmo may retain data collected through its services for customers as follows:
- For general business purposes as permitted by law, such as market research as part of service development and internal administrative transfer and process;
- In logs for troubleshooting, reporting, and enhancing the stability of our services, for approximately 12 months;
- For CRM data sync and display inside the Jabmo ABM Platform, Once processing by Jabmo is no longer required for the purpose of the performance of its relevant obligations under the agreement or contract, Jabmo shall either delete, put beyond effective use or return all the Personal Data (unless storage of any data is required by law).
After this, Jabmo may either aggregate, anonymize or pseudonymize data it collects so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person and use it for any business purpose.
3. DATA SHARING BY JABMO
JABMO SHARES INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- With customers to provide the Jabmo ABM Platform, its services or technology;
- With customers for marketing, advertising and engagement with their customers, such as market research, providing interest-based advertising (including retargeting), analytics, and advertising and marketing optimization;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or any other similar business, audit, or legal disclosure need;
- With third party vendors (such as marketing, billing, or security service providers), consultants, and other service providers who work on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us and may use your information in connection with the provision of such services;
- For security, fraud prevention, law and policy enforcement purposes, such as responding to legal matters or law enforcement requests or enforcing our policies and terms, protecting rights, property, and safety of individuals or other third parties;
- Any information you volunteer for marketing purposes or otherwise may be shared with the other third party or partner mentioned when you provide such information; and
- Additional ways that you may consent to have your data shared.
Customers and other third parties may combine the data we share (including personal and demographic data) with additional data they have. Jabmo offers a real-time platform, so data provided by the Jabmo Platform, its services, and technology, and other related data collected and derived may be shared with third parties in real-time.
4. DATA SECURITY
Jabmo takes reasonable administrative, physical and technical precautions to protect your personal data and communications between you through the Jabmo Site, such as employing measures like encryption or hashing, where appropriate. Jabmo takes reasonable measures to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data, and we are not responsible for processes and networks that we do not control and for unauthorized access to information by those who have gained access through illegal means. In the event you suspect a vulnerability, please share such details confidentially with Jabmo at privacy(at)jabmo.com.
Jabmo encourages you to learn about phishing and social engineering. You should never provide any personal information via email to any email you suspect comes from Jabmo. If you need to change or update your account information, we encourage you to log directly into the Jabmo site to change or click on the link “Manage my preference” at the bottom of each email to update or modify your personal information. If you believe that you received a request for personal information in an email potentially sent by Jabmo, please contact us immediately at privacy(at)jabmo.com.
If you’ve created an account to use the Jabmo platform as a trial or a paying user, we encourage you to choose a secure and secret password for your account. You should not disclose your Jabmo password to anyone. If you share your password, account details, or information, please take note that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you suspect that your password has been compromised, you must immediately notify Jabmo at privacy(at)jabmo.com and change your password.
5. CROSS BORDER TRANSFER
Information that Jabmo collects, including personal information such as contact or billing information and advertising cookie data, may be transferred to and maintained on services in a jurisdiction with less protective privacy protections than yours. Jabmo processes and stores information in the EU and other countries.
EU-US Privacy Shield: Jabmo has certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield and we employ standard contractual clauses. These frameworks help enable companies to legally transfer personal data from the European Union to the United States. For more information, including the type of information covered, see Jabmo’s Privacy Shield Notice. To view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
6. INFORMATION CHOICES
A. MARKETING EMAILS OPT-OUT
In the event we send marketing emails to you, we will include a “manage my preferences” link at the bottom of all of our emails. Click the link to unsubscribe and Jabmo will remove you from future emails within a reasonable amount of time.
B. INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING OPT-OUT AND GLOBAL OPT-OUT
Jabmo is a member of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) & European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) which are organizations responsible for enacting key aspects of the self-regulatory initiatives for Online Behavioral Advertising across the United States & Europe
- Jabmo services are designed to make B2B advertising more relevant to your business needs. Opting-out of interest-based advertising won’t affect the number of ads that you see or allow you to opt-out of advertising; however, opting-out will make ads less relevant to you and your business and allow you to opt-out of advertising from Jabmo. When serving interest-based advertising to you, Jabmo includes an AdChoices icon within such ads. This icon generally appears as in one of the corners of the ad and may be accompanied by text such as “AdChoices.” You can click on the icon to learn more about the ad and to opt-out of receiving ads from Jabmo in the future.
Jabmo adheres to the EDDA’s and DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more about the EDDA, DAA and to opt-out of interest-based advertising delivered by participating companies, please visit the EDDA and DAA websites.
The EDDA and DAA opt-out requires the ability to set an opt-out cookie in your browser. Your opt-out choices only apply to the particular browser and device from which you have opted-out (ex. work computer vs. personal computer) and only to the applicable advertising channel (you may still receive interest-based advertising in-app or email marketing if you opt-out via web browser cookies). Please note that if you delete, block, or otherwise restrict cookies or change your cookie preferences, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice. To opt-out of Jabmo interest-based advertising, click here. and here.
C. BROWSER BASED “DO NOT TRACK”. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features. Jabmo does not respond to DNT signals.
D. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
E. YOUR EEA PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may have the right to request access to your information, update, delete or correct your information. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive personal data that we store about you and transmit that information to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your information directly to another, i.e. a right to data portability. You may also request that we restrict or block the processing of your information. Where we previously obtained your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information. If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please email privacy(at)jabmo.com for further steps to do so. Jabmo will validate these requests and carry out the requests, if valid. If the request is not deemed valid, then Jabmo will share the reasons why it is not valid and your options for seeking resolution through a supervisory authority and through a judicial remedy. These requests are typically free-of-charge; however, Jabmo may charge you an administrative fee in the event that the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, such as multiple repetitive requests or additional copies. You have the right to lodge a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
F. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individuals located in California may contact Jabmo at privacy(at)jabmo.com with valid information sharing-disclosure requests. Once per calendar year, you may request a complete list of all personal information outlined under CA Civil Code section 1798.83 that is disclosed to third parties and the nature of that information. Jabmo will validate any requests received and for valid requests, share the categories information disclosed and the companies to which they were disclosed in the last year.
7. NOT DIRECTED TO UNDER 16
Jabmo does not direct Jabmo Sites or services to children under 16 and does not knowingly collect information from children under 16.
8. CONTACT US AND HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
A. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us at privacy(at)jabmo.com, or write to us at:
Europe: Jabmo SAS, 18 rue de Londres, 75009 Paris, France.
USA: Jabmo Inc. 100 S. Baldwin, Suite 200, Madison WI 53703.
If you raise a concern regarding your data, we will take reasonable steps to investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes.
B. HOW WE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
If you have a business account with Jabmo, we will communicate with you through the business account contact details. For all others, if you provide us with contact information, we will reach out to you through those provided details.