Jabmo CEO, Nick Heys, points to trends for global growth of ABM in 2021
Paris, France & Austin, Texas – January 4, 2020 – Jabmo, the leading provider of Account-Based Marketing to manufacturing and Life Sciences, announces a record 70% growth in revenue, driven by clients in manufacturing, Life Sciences, packaging, food production, and energy & chemicals adapting to a dramatic shift in B2B buying behavior. Although Jabmo added 35% new clients, the company saw its largest growth in 2020 coming from current customers doubling down in North America and Europe expanding Jabmo’s highly targeted ABM programs to other divisions, including the Asia-Pacific Region.
B2B manufacturing businesses are changing. There is a constant need to refresh product lines; introduce new solutions; and reach new buyers as they strive to keep up with the rapid pace of innovation. B2B buyers are changing at a similar pace. They are more autonomous than ever, preferring to begin the buying journey with anonymous research before engaging with a sales team.
Nick Heys, CEO of Jabmo, said, “With Jabmo’s ABM platform built on a foundation of proprietary IP sensing technology, it enables our customers to serve targeted relevant marketing messages to all stakeholders known and unknown within their target accounts. This hyper segmentation allows for laser focused marketing campaigns to be created and served to individual accounts through tailored account-based advertising as well as website personalization.”
In 2020, most Jabmo customers such as Baxter International Inc., a global leader in advancing surgical innovation, had already deployed the Jabmo ABM platform when the pandemic hit. The company was able to immediately fill the void left by cancelled events and on-site sales meetings. Baxter now uses Jabmo to send highly targeted advertising messages to its key accounts to drive both marketing and sales engagement.
Furthermore, new customers such as BioMérieux, a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, recently selected Jabmo ABM as their digital marketing solution.
Tav Tepfer, Chief Customer Officer, Jabmo said, “Based on their feedback to our sales team, BioMérieux chose Jabmo ABM based on our experience in manufacturing & healthcare, and because our managed services can increase their speed to scale targeted digital marketing to their global customers.”
Nick Heys continued, “Although many companies shifted their marketing spend to digital ABM in 2020 due to COVID-19, we have identified some trends which we believe will drive the continued adoption of ABM as the new standard for B2B marketing in the coming years.”
Trends Affecting Global Growth of ABM in 2021
- Limited travel for sales teams and trade shows going virtual in 2020 and early 2021 has forced companies to discover ABM as an efficient supplement to traditional sales and marketing channels.
- Manufacturers and Life Science companies are realizing that well executed ABM is the most effective way to increase a company’s awareness and engagement among a diverse buying group.
- Marketers are realizing that ABM enables them to expand beyond the limitations of marketing automation platforms because they can now reach both known and unknown buyer group members even if they are not yet in their CRM.
- As major companies add new high-growth product lines through R&D or acquisitions, they can now quickly cross-sell new products and services to their existing customer base with ABM.
- IP-Based ABM offers a strong new privacy compliant digital marketing channel for companies, especially as we see Google and other tech giants placing severe limits on third party cookie-based marketing programs.
For more information about ABM platforms, Jabmo is offering a free, complimentary copy of the Forrester New Wave™: ABM Platforms, Q2 2020 Report.
Founded in 2015, Jabmo is the worldwide leader in account-based marketing (ABM) for manufacturing, Life Sciences, and other companies the rely on complex sales for growth. The Jabmo USA headquarters is in Austin, Texas. The company also has offices in EMEA and APAC. Jabmo offers a next-generation marketing technology platform and advertising solutions for B2B marketing teams to grow reach, engagement, and revenue with key accounts. The Company was named a leader in the Forrester New Wave ™: ABM Platforms.